Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Soon, soon

I know that most of the people who read this, if there are any who indeed remain, are hoping for some sketches. I am glad to say I have plenty to scan as soon as my scanner arrives. I suppose I should ask any out there to comment, just to let me know that I'm not just talking to myself.

I hope you all had a good spring break. That is if you indeed did have a spring break. I have recently finished some programming projects, and I hope to get permission to talk about them from my employers. Because honestly they are currently the things that are taking up most of my time.

On another note I've been working on gaming worlds. I've been really enjoying coming up with NPCs and adventures for them. Honestly I hope kind of wish that I had a local gaming group. I'm tempted to put up fliers at the university and the local 'gaming' shop. In reality the closest thing to a local gaming shop is in fact a comic shop. It's quite a nice place, but sadly I've gotten to go there only once. I really should go and see if any gaming groups are recruiting rather than wining about it online. =P

Also if there is anything in particular you want to see in my sketches or hear about from me please feel free to leave that in a comment too.

No comments: