Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Patrick's Day Post

It's St. Patrick's Day Night. (No this is not a drunken post. Sorry.) I just feel that I have been neglecting my blog. It was going to be updated daily, but I just don't know that I have that much to say.

I am a shut-in geek. So my activities are more or less limited. If nothing else I will have at least one post a week. So visit, comment. I could use the interaction. =/

I might as well post my activities for tonight. I did homework and studying until around 9:30. I then was going to go out for some air when I ran into some people starting up a game of risk. They asked me if I wanted to join them and I agreed. I took away a respectable second place. They were completely civil too. No arguing, no whining. I was shocked. =P

The game ended at 11:20. A fairly short risk game, all things considered. The people who lost played a few games of jenga on another table. Another game was ready to start, but I still wanted to go out for that fresh air. I had planned on sleeping after that. I am still awake, but mostly due to all the parties that have been going on. They are trying to be quiet, and I can appreciate that, but it's not going to happen when you stuff 12 people into a dorm room that can usually support 5 at max. So it rolls out into the study lounge and the halls. They are dying down now. So maybe sleep after this post. That would be all that I have to report for today.

Anyway thanks for reading! Keep it up!

No comments: