Friday, March 14, 2008

Sleep + Class = Crash


So I did indeed fall asleep in class. I did indeed go without my wheelchair. And I did indeed fall out of my chair.

As far as humiliating moments of my life it's fairly mild. But you still feel the embarrassment all the same. More so when the teacher takes time out of the class to make sure you're doing OK. While I know he meant well, honestly I do, it really just made things worse.

Ah well, it's done and over with. And I will not be using this pain medication, I do not believe. I do still need to give it a full and proper try, but day 1, not so hot.

Oh yeah, the cellphone note. I really did need my chair back at this point, as falling of any kind is not good for me. It was, of course, all the way across campus. It's a long walk for someone who does is going to feel pain every step of the way. My phone would have been wonderful.

No comments: