Friday, March 26, 2010

Well maybe not 3 times a week. I kept putting it off and here it is one week later. So perhaps at least once a week with sporadic updates in-between. Anyway, what I've been up to this past week, well I've been reading. I may end up giving some book reviews after I finish each book. As of right now I'm reading two: Evil Genius and Code Complete. One fiction one technical manual.

Another thing I've recently rebooted was nethack, where I recently got my first ascention! This was spurred on by a friend of mine recently getting his. I was always closer to doing it than he was so I teased him about it, but never actually did ascend. So in order to not be left behind I stared an account on NAO the nethack.alt.org server, and proceeded to prove my superiority. After this I started to feel nostalgic toward some of the games of my past so I decided to pick up MUDs again. Sadly I have not found a MUD that suits me just yet, but I have not tried a few of the big names yet either, I like to give some of the smaller MUDs a chance. If you know a good one please share.

A little programming here and there, but nothing worth sharing at the moment. If anything comes of it I will start posting progress reports as well.

No comments: