Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Doomsday Book

Still no scanner sadly, so no art up for this month.

In other news I have been rereading a book, I wanted to share with you. I read the book due to hearing a filk song about it. The song, 'In a Gown Too Blue' by Brenda Sutton and performed by Three Weird Sisters, was good enough to pick up my interest. The song is about "Doomsday Book" by Connie Willis. Both the song and the book are worth picking up. If you don't want spoilers, read the book before listening to the song. For me I still enjoyed the book with what spoilers I had already heard. The fact that I am rereading a book means that I give it a very high recommendation. I'm looking into getting the other books from Connie Willis that run in the book's continuity.

I've rambled on long enough. Have fun everyone. I'll be reading. =)

No comments: