Sunday, July 5, 2009

Curse you real life!

As you all heard in my last post, I am employed. I failed to realize exactly how much this would wear me out. Day after day all I wanted to do was vault myself onto my bed and read until I fell asleep.

And for the most part, that is what I have been doing. No art, no games, no programming for fun. Just reading and sleeping. And sorry to say, but for the most part, it will continue as such for the next 2 months or so.

Once I'm back and procrastinating at school, then I will have all the time to draw, write, and game. Assuming I don't get swamped there. I might make the odd posting here and there over the rest of summer, but don't expect anything with regularity.

Anyway, I'm sure you are all wondering what work gets me so tired. Well it's desktop support. I won't say for who or give out any details. I've seen people canned for less. The important part is that I have a good, paying job. Even if the pay itself is not that good.

Well that's all from me tonight. Hopefully I'll find myself back here next weekend. Maybe I'll review a book or something. I can't say I have much else to talk about. I would tell a few good stories from work, but I'm sure you've all heard the BOFH and PEBKAC stories before.

Thanks for visiting, and I hope you're all still out there. If nothing else come back sometime in September. There will be updates! There might even be art!

Edit: Also had a birthday a while back. Happy birthday me!

2 comments:

Apples said...

Oh, you can fool me with the allure of more art, but...

it has to involve wheelchairs.

Kate Wissen said...

Hmm, I will take you up on that challenge, Apples. I need to try and improve my art anyway. Drawing difficult things might be a good thing for my art skills, even if it tends to crush my poor fragile ego. In fact I think I'll try to add something this weekend. Why not.

Thanks for reading!